[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”] [/et_pb_text][et_pb_image admin_label=”iTunes Button” src=”https://leangreendad.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Click-to-Listen-On-3.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lean-green-dad-radio/id942160962?mt=2″ url_new_window=”on” use_overlay=”off” animation=”off” sticky=”off” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://leangreendad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/christian1.png” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”center” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
[/et_pb_image][et_pb_audio admin_label=”Audio” audio=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/realirondad/48__Pro_Soccer_Player_Christian_Eissele.mp3″ title=”Pro Soccer Player Christian Eissele” background_layout=”dark” background_color=”#000000″ use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
[/et_pb_audio][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
In this episode we talk to professional soccer player Christian Eissele. At 23, Christian is in his prime and an avid student of the game. With a strong faith, family ties and commitment to the game, there is no doubt that Christian’s career is headed upward! We will talk to him about some of his daily eating habits, recovery methods and favorite snacks. The biggest thing I learned from Christian and I hope you will walk away with is that we are all on a journey. That journey has many different phases. The best thing you can do on this journey that is your life is to be the best you can at each phase in hopes that it will lead you to a next phase that is bigger and better than the one before it. Christian has made the most out of his time on the road and has a YouTube series that he calls “Behind The Kings,” which takes you on a behind the scenes look at his team as they prepare for a game. In this episode, Christian interviews the two goal keepers for the team and we also get to see them in action at practice. Spectacular!
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Check out IronDAD’s Ultimate Guide To Grocery Shopping HERE
- Christian Eissele plays for the Kings in Finland for 4 years professionally
- Put the right things in your body or it will break down
- Drink a large glass of water first thing in the morning
- Stretching and/or Yoga are extremely important for top performance
- Chaz Rough – Yogamazing Video Podcast
- Cool down stretching helps your muscles to stay loose. Helps with lactic acid buildup.
- Massage can work lactic acid out.
- After training, ice bath is great. Christian’s secret: wear socks! (and underwear). 8-12 minutes.
- Ice bath followed by hot bath if you’re really sore…helps to increase the blood flow!
- Multi Vitamin, Omega-3, Vitamin D are Christian’s go-to supplements
- Creatine and L-Glutamine are what Cory uses. Creatine and L-Carnitine pre-workout and L-Glutamine for post workout.
- Pea Protein and Plant Based Proteins are Cory’s favorite. HERE is what he uses.
- Christian has low cholesterol and takes salt tablets during intense exercise.
- Feeling lazy and not like working out? Try a spoonful of peanut butter (Christian’s suggestion)
Follow Christian On Social Media:
On Twitter – https://twitter.com/soccereissele
Online – https://christianeissele.com
On YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqJcuI4Y92LjPCkkRloVzpw